- Added Jul 4, 2016 | Last Update Jun 15, 2022
- 201 Finley Avenue West
Birmingham, AL 35201
Open in Google Maps
- (205) 324-6502
Aletheia House's Affordable Housing Program provides high-quality, drug-free short-term and long-term housing for individuals and families, including those who have been homeless, have poor credit histories and/or have been in prison.
- 30 single-family houses for pregnant women or women with dependent children (hud funded).
- Payment is 30% of income 18 beds for chronic substance abusing men (hud funded).
- PAYMENT IS 30% OF INCOME 30 BEDS FOR HOMELESS VETERANS Aletheia House does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law (The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988).
- It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.