- Added Jan 5, 2021 | Last Update Jun 2, 2022
- 1710 Prospect Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
Open in Google Maps
DescriptionEmergency Shelter: Zelma George Program for Families
Serves 31 women & children & 5 individuals; also can accommodate 2-3 husband/wife or father/children families
Length of stay in emergency shelter program: Up to 90 days (3 months)
Provides for basic needs: meals, bed, shower, laundry
Provides for mental health & drug/alcohol assessment and referral
Provides case management to assist clients in developing domestic and parenting skills, higher education, job readiness/training, D/A recovery, emotional stability
Provides & facilitates referrals to transitional housing, return to family or to own a home.
The Harbor Light Complex is an eight story multi-service facility, provides the following programs and services to the community:
- Substance Abuse Treatment (medically supervised) & Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Community Corrections & Electronic Monitoring Services
- Emergency Shelter Services for Families
- Transitional Housing Programs for Men
- Distribution, by canteen, of over 100 meals/snacks to the homeless, six (6) days a week
- Spiritual Enrichment & Support through the New Hope Corps (Salvation Army Church)
Question & Answers (5)
Is this shelter free?
Do they accept donations at this shelter?
Do they allow Pets at this shelter?
How old do you have to be to stay here?
How long can you stay at this shelter?