- Added Jul 15, 2022 | Last Update Nov 30, -1
- 2575 Reed Rd
Houston, TX 77051
Open in Google Maps
- (713) 222-2220
"Star of Hope is a Christ-centered community dedicated to meeting the needs of homeless men, women and their children. Positive life changes are encouraged through structured programs which focus on spiritual growth, education, employment, life management and recovery from substance abuse."
- Source: Star of Hope Women & Family Center website
This women and family shelter provides an array of care including crisis services through intensive programs offering stability, personal development and hope.
They can house up to 150 families and 180 single women.
Services provided include:
- 30 days to 18 months of basic care through transformational programs
- Case Management
- Safe housing and basic services
- Social services, guidance, therapy and support
- Intensive substance abuse recovery program
- Spiritual recovery, Bible studies and chapel services
- Work force development and education
- Children?s Program & Teen Program
- Referrals and assistance to secure permanent housing