- Added Oct 10, 2022 | Last Update Jun 1, 2022
- 1111 Lovett Blvd
Houston, TX 77006
Open in Google Maps
- (713) 523-2231
"Covenant House Texas is a faith-based organization committed to giving homeless youth a safe haven, absolute respect, unconditional love, and a path to lasting independence. In partnership with the community, we are the voice for homeless youth"
- Source: Covenant House Texas website
Covenant House Texas (CHT) opened its doors in 1983 to provide shelter for homeless, abused and abandoned youth ages 18 - 24.
CHT offers an extensive continuum of care model for homeless youth including:
- Mental health and substance abuse counseling
- Educational and vocational training
- Transitional and permanent living programs
- Street outreach and prevention
- Pastoral ministry
- Parenting classes
- Basic necessities of food
- Medical care
- Safe shelter from the streets for youth in crisis
CHT offers an extensive continuum of care for homeless youth including mental health and substance abuse counseling, educational and vocational training, transitional and permanent living programs, street outreach and prevention, pastoral ministry and parenting classes in addition to providing the basic necessities of food, clothing, medical care and safe shelter from the streets for youth in crisis.