About this Shelter
Offering a full range of services for Kansas City's homeless men, women, youth, and families, reStart provides everything from emergency overnight shelter to transitional living and permanent housing.
Equipped to handle all persons, including those with special needs, reStart offers the tools, assistance, and support to help their clients make the transition to permanent housing.
Mission Statement: To empower all people facing or experiencing homelessness by providing housing and services that inspire hope.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Senior citizens are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Shelter has a food pantry.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Provides long term shelters.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.