- Added Sep 10, 2018 | Last Update Jun 8, 2022
- 5063 Van Dyke Ave.
Detroit, MI 48213
Open in Google Maps
- (313) 923-6435
"Bethlehem House provides a safe, clean, quiet place to gain their financial and emotional footing. It has the appeal of a Bed and Breakfast."
- Source: Transitional Housing for Employed Women at Bethlehem House website
Bethlehem House serves for:
- Shelter for homeless working-women without children.
- Ages from 35-65.
- Must be employed and homeless.
- Counseling, money management, and bible study.
Drug and alcohol rehabilitation not available.