- Added Apr 22, 2016 | Last Update Jun 20, 2022
- 193 Middlesex Street
Lowell, MA 01852
Open in Google Maps
- (978) 458-9888
"Lowell Transitional Living Center is a non-profit organization committed to transitioning homeless men and women to appropriate permanent housing by providing the temporary shelter and ongoing services which will insure sustainability and self-sufficiency.
- Source: Shelter, Transitional Housing For Homeless at Lowell Transitional Living Center website
Lowell Transitional Living Center provides:
- Three daily meals,
- A safe environment,
- Detox placement,
- Individual assessment and referrals,
- Medical care, case management,
- Street outreach to chronically homeless,
- Rep payee services,
- and on site GED and support group programming.