House of Hope Serves:
• Emergency food, shelter and clothing for 28 families.
• Case Managers work with HOH residents to assess their circumstances and plan for their futures.
• On-site mental health and substance abuse programming for all mothers.
• Employment internship positions are available on-site for adult residents who have little prior success with employment.
• Children’s services at the House of Hope cover a wide spectrum of outreach and support. Intervention, engagement and love are the operative words when it comes to the kids of House of Hope.