About this Shelter
Lowell Transitional Living Center provides:
- Three daily meals,
- A safe environment,
- Detox placement,
- Individual assessment and referrals,
- Medical care, case management,
- Street outreach to chronically homeless,
- Rep payee services,
- and on site GED and support group programming.
Mission Statement: Lowell Transitional Living Center is a non-profit organization committed to transitioning homeless men and women to appropriate permanent housing by providing the temporary shelter and ongoing services which will insure sustainability and self-sufficiency.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Shelter has a food pantry.
- Shelter serves hot meals.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Provides supportive housing.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.
- Provides medical assistance.
- Provides mental health counseling.
- Provides assistance with addiction.