- Added Jul 18, 2022 | Last Update Nov 30, -1
- 517 College Ave,
Aurora, IL 60505
Open in Google Maps
- (630) 851-0187
"To honor God by loving and serving the afflicted and powerless through sharing the Gospel of forgiveness and hope in Jesus Christ by empowering them to be disciples of Christ."
- Source: Lifespring Center - Women & Women with Children?s Shelter website
Lifespring Center is a Christ-centered recovery and long-term transitional living program that offers safe shelter for women and children who have lost their housing.
Included is Bible studies, classes in parenting, finances, cooking and nutrition, GED tutoring, computer skills and more.
- 6 month to 1 year transitional living programs and shelter for women & children
- 12-18 month support and stabilization after graduation
- Secure and safe indoor and outdoor play areas
- Rooming accommodations for individuals and families
- Common areas for meals, recreation, and laundry
- Daycare options available for working women with children