- Added Jul 1, 2016 | Last Update Jun 13, 2022
- 231 North Main Steet
Brighton, CO 80601
Open in Google Maps
- (303) 659-6199
"To promote self-sufficiency and provide assistance to those experiencing housing instability."
- Source: Housing Assistance For Homeless Families at Almost Home website
Almost home's Mission:
To promote self-sufficiency and provide housing assistance for the homeless and those in need.
To prevent homelessness and provide temporary and permanently affordable housing for those who are in need of assistance.
- To provide shelter for any family or person from the service area who may be homeless.
- To provide case management services to assist them in finding housing and improving their self-sufficiency.
- To prevent persons from becoming homeless through financial assistance.
- To work collaboratively within the community to seek long-term solutions to the homeless problem.
- To develop affordable housing for low to moderate income families living within our service area.