About this Shelter
The mission of Baltimore Outreach Services, Inc.
is to provide comprehensive services and programs to homeless women and their children.
These services include:
- Emergency shelter
- Supportive housing
- Educational programming
- Health mental health services
- Job training
- Employment counseling
Mission Statement: The mission of Baltimore Outreach Services (BOS) is to provide comprehensive services and programs to homeless women and their children. Services include emergency shelter, supportive housing, educational programming, health and mental health services, job training and employment counseling
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.
- Provides mental health counseling.
- Provides assistance with addiction.