- Added Jul 6, 2018 | Last Update Jun 13, 2022
- 1114 N. Calvert Steet
Baltimore, MD 21202
Open in Google Maps
- (410) 685-8878
"To preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in the Central Maryland area in His name without discrimination."
- Source: Emergency Shelter and Transitional Housing For Families Booth House Baltimore website
Description24-hour housing facility in Baltimore City for families including men, women, or partners with children.
The facility consists of a 57-bed emergency shelter (30-90 days) with a full kitchen.
In an atmosphere that respects diversity and affirms the dignity of each individual, Booth House addresses residents' basic needs in providing a safe place, a warm bed, and hot meals, while also providing appropriate workshops and one-on-one resource guidance for families.
Case managers work in conjunction with outside sources to assist residents with finding and obtaining permanent housing, medical assistance, employment, and other tools necessary to become self-sufficient.
- Three meals a day
- Safe Environment
- Children's programming
- Emotional support
- Intensive case management and referrals:
- Housing assistance
- Mental health assistance
- Physical health assessments
- GED and continuing education
- Job training and placement
- Parenting and life skills classes
- Legal services