About this Shelter
Central Arizona Shelter Services' (CASS) mission is to empower men, women and children with diverse needs to end their homelessness by providing shelter and supportive services.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Teenage children are welcome.
- Senior citizens are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Shelter has a food pantry.
- Shelter serves hot meals.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides help for domestic violence cases.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides medical assistance.
- Provides mental health counseling.