About this Shelter
YCC provides short term crisis care, mental health counseling, skills-based group training, and transitional living services program for children, teens, young adults, and their families.
- Crisis Care Residential Program
- Outpatient Behavioral Health
- Family Link
- S.N.A.P. - Stop Now and Plan
- Touchstone Village
- House of Hope
- Project Safe Place
Mission Statement: To build a healthier community by empowering young people and families to rise above adversity.
- Children are welcome.
- Teenage children are welcome.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.
- Provides mental health counseling.