About this Shelter
The Salvation Army Family Haven:
- provides alcohol & drug treatment (non-residential)
- community recreation programs,
- counseling services
- day care programs (children)
- domestic violence
- emergency assistance
- health services
- housing/residential (emergency shelter)
- housing/residential (transitional housing)
Mission Statement: The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Is faith based.
- Provides help for domestic violence cases.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.
- Provides medical assistance.
- Provides assistance with addiction.