About this Shelter
UCAP, a nonprofit 501(c) (3), advocates for communities facing deficiencies in education, affordable housing, economic stability and health care.
Their 100-bed emergency facility is operated and monitored 24 hours daily.
Mission Statement: We work to achieve our mission by providing solutions such as housing services, crisis care, case management, transformative education, emergency food pantry services, assistance for the homeless and more.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Senior citizens are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Provides long term shelters.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides services for case management.