About this Shelter
Hyacinth's Place provides services to women who are homeless and need assistance with transitioning into independence.
Support services provided are individual service plans, case management, medication administration education, vocational services, group therapy, recreational activities, life skills training, housing and financial planning.
- Only women are allowed.
- Shelter serves hot meals.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Provides long term shelters.
- Provides supportive housing.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.
- Provides medical assistance.
- Provides mental health counseling.
- Provides assistance with addiction.