About this Shelter
Group homes, emergency shelters, and transitional living centers provide housing on a temporary basis for varying amounts of time.
They serve the homeless by providing:
- Overnight lodging,
- Provide educational
- Vocational services to homeless and destitute individuals and families for extended periods,
- Address long-term specific issues of youth for whom family care is undesirable or unavailable
- Health care and specific training seek to meet the needs of such groups as pregnant teens
- Emancipated minors
- Wards of the juvenile court
- Address specific health or societal driven needs of particular populations
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Teenage children are welcome.
- Senior citizens are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Is faith based.
- Has special services for veterans.