- Monday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
About this Shelter
The Homeless Coalition Daytona Beach maintains a list of resources available to homeless persons living in Volusia and Flagler counties.
The purpose of the COHH is to ensure that the following services are
provided in the most efficient and comprehensive manner to homeless and
- Outreach, intake, and assessment
- Emergency shelter
- Transitional housing
- Permanent housing and permanent supportive housing
Mission Statement: To end homelessness
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Teenage children are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Shelter has a food pantry.
- Shelter serves hot meals.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides help for domestic violence cases.
- Provides counseling.
- Provides medical assistance.
- Provides assistance with addiction.