About this Shelter
Emergency shelter for 149 homeless men providing three meals a day and supportive services, including referrals to housing and treatment programs.
Founded by the Bethesda Project which provides emergency shelter, permanent supportive housing, and low-income independent housing for homeless men and women in Philadelphia.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Shelter serves hot meals.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Provides long term shelters.
- Provides supportive housing.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.
- Provides mental health counseling.
- Provides assistance with addiction.