About this Shelter
Bishop Ott Shelters consiste of a women with children homeless shelter which has a 36-bed facility equipped with separate rooms which allows them to serve both single women and families.
They also have a men's shelter.
This shelter provides the following service attributes:
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Shelter has a food pantry.
- Shelter serves hot meals.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Is faith based.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.