About this Shelter
Providing a safety net of social services and advocacy for the homeless, disabled and economically disadvantaged.
- A Safe Haven offering fellowship and community
- Daily community meal
- Showers and laundry
- Clothing-gently used; new under garments; gently used sheets & towels
- Food Pantry: 834 State Street and Yates Village
- Hygiene kits
- Household goods
- Emergency Services
- Representative Payee Financial Management Program
- Women's Support Group
- Men's Supports Group
- Information and referral services
This shelter provides the following service attributes:
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Shelter has a food pantry.
- Shelter serves hot meals.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides supportive housing.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.
- Provides legal assistance.