About this Shelter
Union Mission of Roanoke Rapids with meet men, women and children who are dealing with poverty and addiction.
They provide programs that assist in getting their lives back on track.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Teenage children are welcome.
- Senior citizens are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Shelter has a food pantry.
- Shelter serves hot meals.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Is faith based.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.
- Provides medical assistance.
- Provides mental health counseling.
- Provides assistance with addiction.