About this Shelter
The Salvation Army Tampa Command provides help and hope to those in need throughout the year in Tampa, FL.
They provide financial assistance to the impoverished and those in crisis situations to meet their physical needs for shelter, food, and clothing in the state of Florida.
The Salvation Army also cares through community outreach programs for men and women, families, children, and seniors.
Mission Statement: The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church.
Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God.
Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Teenage children are welcome.
- Senior citizens are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Shelter has a food pantry.
- Shelter serves hot meals.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Provides supportive housing.
- Is faith based.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.