- Added Apr 2, 2020 | Last Update Jun 6, 2022
- 320 Chenango Stree
Binghamton, NY 13901
Open in Google Maps
- (607) 772-1156
"We empower people in our community to rise out of poverty, move toward self-reliance, and reach their full potential. Our success is demonstrated through measurable, positive change in the lives of the individuals, families, and communities we serve."
- Source: Homeless Shelter and Transitional Housing for Families at VOA Binghamton website
Volunteers of America provides the only shelter in Binghamton that allows men and women with children to stay together during their housing crisis.
The Binghamton house offers:
- Emergency Shelters for Homeless Families and Individuals
- Transitional Housing for Homeless Veterans and their Families
- Permanent Supportive Housing
- Rapid Re-Housing
- Homelessness Prevention Services
- Employment Assistance
- Residential Re-Entry Programs