- Added Nov 16, 2018 | Last Update Jun 21, 2022
- 130 Pembroke Road, Suite 200
Concord, NH 03301
Open in Google Maps
- (603) 228-1462
The Friends Emergency Housing Program is an emergency shelter for families, providing 24-hour, 7 days a week staffing.
The program provides:
- Intensive community-based case management and short-term housing
- Aftercare and outreach services for families at risk of future homelessness
- Transitional housing units in Concord in partnership with and through the generosity Keystone Management Incorporated.
Families are provided with the support, education and training to assist them in acquiring long-term skills and accessing resources to find and maintain permanent housing.