About this Shelter
New Life Family Center is an emergency shelter serving homeless families.
Families are provided with information and referrals, housing case management, access to community resources, access to life skills trainings, continued education, and services for their children.
Mission Statement: We serve people not because they are Catholic; We serve people because we are Catholic.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Senior citizens are welcome.
- Shelter has a food pantry.
- Shelter serves hot meals.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides supportive housing.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.
- Provides assistance with addiction.