- Added Sep 28, 2018 | Last Update Jun 8, 2022
- 2900 Saint Paul Steet
Meridian, MS 39301
Open in Google Maps
- (601) 483-4838
"To be a catalyst for growth and development for disadvantaged individuals and an instrument for change in the community, to be a human service provider in the state-the standard by which others are measured."
- Source: Temporary Shelter ant FDCH Shelter website
Francis w. DAVIDSON CENTER FOR HOMELESSNESS (FWDCH) provides and/or makes referrals to those in need.
Basic services include:
- Provisions for personal hygiene
- Temporary housing
- Non-traditional services encompass employment training and case management
- GED assisstance
- Substance abuse counseling and treatment
- Domestic violence assistance
- Medical aid
- Traveler's aid
The shelter also provides emergency food boxes to low- income families in Lauderdale County.
Distribution of food is made availiable through the United States Department of Agriculture and the Mississippi Food Network.