About this Shelter
The Gospel Rescue Mission provides for the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the homeless, poor, and needy through the provision of basic physical needs (i.e.
food, shelter, clothing, and hygiene), outreach, job training and life skills
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Teenage children are welcome.
- Senior citizens are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Shelter has a food pantry.
- Shelter serves hot meals.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Is faith based.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.