About this Shelter
Joy Junction accepts anyone who is in need of our assistance is welcome to enter the shelter and stay for as long as necessary.
Mission Statement: To share the spiritual and tangible love of Jesus to the homeless, hungry, marginalized and disenfranchised.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Teenage children are welcome.
- Senior citizens are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Shelter has a food pantry.
- Shelter serves hot meals.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Provides long term shelters.
- Is faith based.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.