- Added Dec 8, 2016 | Last Update Jun 9, 2022
- 625 North Union Street
Kokomo, IN 46901
Open in Google Maps
- (765) 452-8963
Primary Goal - Moving People Out of Homelessness CAM provides a network of aid through their match-up with individuals, churches and agencies.
Reasons a person would need CAM:
- Keep housing
- Find place to live
- Find job
- Use phone
- Message center for receiving phone calls for work or housing
- Safe address
- Payee assistance
- Help filling out papers
- Lost ID
- Hygiene kits
- Bicycles for a job
- Waiting for appointments with other agencies
- Help with drug & alcohol addictions
- In jail, hospital, nursing home without any family to assist
- House cleaning
- Birthday celebrations
- Help moving
- Table Top Ministry
- Match up Ministry
- Bill Hudson Project for six men to rent bed for $5 a night
- 3 Families assisted in our Family Hope Center with Supervisor
- Permanent CAM Housing is assisted living, housing 11 people each night
Question & Answers (5)
Is this shelter free?
Do they accept donations at this shelter?
Do they allow Pets at this shelter?
How old do you have to be to stay here?
How long can you stay at this shelter?