About this Shelter
If you are homeless or will become homeless in a matter of days, Home & Hope might be able to help.
To be eligible for assistance from Home & Hope, a family must:
- Be currently homeless or facing eviction within a week
- Be at least one adult and one dependent child in the custody of the adult
- Must currently reside in San Mateo County, California (on the San Francisco Peninsula, from Daly City in the north to East Palo Alto in the south)
- Be willing to participate in the program and follow all program rules
- Meet certain other criteria relating to addiction, criminal records, domestic violence, etc.
If you meet this criteria, please contact us or visit our website which is listed above for more information.
"Home & Hope’s mission is to provide a safe haven for homeless families to help them break the cycle of homelessness."
- From the HOME & HOPE Homeless Assistance website