About this Shelter
Greenfield Family Inn and Our Friends' House, provide temporary room and board, assistance in finding permanent housing, and a variety of other support services including a new Rapid ReHousing program, through which hope to minimize each family's crisis by facilitating their move back into stable housing as soon as possible.
This shelter provides the following service attributes:
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Teenage children are welcome.
- Senior citizens are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Provides supportive housing.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.