Emerson House - Transitional Housing

Contact Information:

Not Disclosed
Tracy, CA 95376
(209) 831-0421

About this Shelter

The Coalition of Tracy Citizens to Assist the Homeless (CTCAH) is a small non-profit organization in Tracy, Ca that helps homeless people.

Transition home, don't allow "walk-ins".

Its primary focus at this time is operating Emerson House, a transition place for homeless men and Rochester House, a supportive living facility for previously homeless disabled and/or senior men who have been through the Emerson House Program and continue to need our help so as not to end up homeless again.

  • Only men are allowed.
  • Senior citizens are welcome.
  • Provides emergency shelters.
  • Provides transitional shelters.
  • Provides long term shelters.

Ask a Question

User Questions & Answers

  • Posted by on Feb 4, 2019

    Hello Im looking for a shelter or anywere that will help an elderly man who is a elderly veteran man...his son and his sons girlfrend stay in a motel an refuse to let him ( papa) inside the room..he stands outside a local gas station with no food or anythn warm to wear in this weather. He gets some kind of income but not enough to get a motel room.

  • Posted by on Feb 10, 2021

    To the person that posted about the elderly Veteran man outside in the cold. please call me at (209)831-5941 I have a contact that could help you.

Leave a comment

Have you used the services of this agency? Tell others about your experience.