About this Shelter
The East Valley Men's Center (EVMC) is an emergency shelter for up to 76 homeless men who make the commitment to become self-sufficient and move back into the community.
There are 18 transitional housing beds.
- Food, Shelter and Basic Needs
- Case Management Focused on Permanent Housing Solutions
- Navigation of Community Resources
- Work Assistance
- Life Skills Classes and Financial Coaching
Mission Statement: Helping Families . . . Changing Lives
- Men are welcome.
- Only men are allowed.
- Shelter serves hot meals.
- Provides emergency shelters.