- Monday 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
About this Shelter
East San Gabriel Valley Coalition for the Homeless (ESV) is a non-profit, charitable organization with a mission to bring hope and restore dignity to individuals and families who are homeless in the San Gabriel Valley region.
Their goal is always to assist people to find permanent housing and assist them to become self-supporting.
Toward this end ESGVCH:
Provides emergency and transitional shelter programs
Alleviate hunger by providing:
- Food assists with basic daily needs
- Transportation stabilizer individuals and families by making referrals for housing
- Healthcare rise community awareness about issues related to homelessness works collaboratively with others to end hunger and homelessness.