About this Shelter
Homeless Assistance Program (HAP) funds are made available to mitigate the effects of homelessness on families and individuals through the provision of housing, prevention activities and case management services.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Teenage children are welcome.
- Senior citizens are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Shelter has a food pantry.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Provides supportive housing.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides medical assistance.
- Provides mental health counseling.
- Provides assistance with addiction.
- Provides legal assistance.