About this Shelter
They offer bridge housing with wraparound services for homeless unaccompanied women to help them in moving from homelessness to becoming permanently housed contributing members of the community.
WISEPlace serves homeless single women from throughout Orange County.
Open interviews are conducted every Wednesday from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
They do not require appointments.
- Bridge housing
- Case management
- Financial empowerment
- Individual counseling
- Life skills training
- Food and clothing
- Transportation assistance
- Links to other community resources such as legal, medical and financial assistance
- Entertainment, enrichment and spiritual guidance
- Rapid rehousing for women and families
- Financial support with first and last months rent, utilities, etc.
- Case management during financial support period
- Single or unaccompanied' - not currently caring for children
- 18 years or older
- Drug and alcohol free
- Able and willing to work full-time to achieve independence
For additional information, please call (714) 542-3577 to reach one of their team members.