About this Shelter
The Lord's Place offers comprehensive programs designed to end homelessness and enhance the delivery of health and human services throughout the county.
At each stage of their development, the governing philosophy has been to provide client-focused programs that help break the cycle of homelessness once and for all.
The Lord's Place has been changing the lives of homeless families and individuals for over 30-years
Mission Statement: The Lord's Place is dedicated to breaking the cycle of homelessness by providing innovative, compassionate and effective services to men, women, and children in our community.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Teenage children are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Provides supportive housing.
- Is faith based.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides help for domestic violence cases.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.
- Provides medical assistance.
- Provides mental health counseling.
- Provides assistance with addiction.