About this Shelter
The Salvation Army provides a wide range of traditional social services and emergency assistance programs.
As programs vary by community, please contact your local Salvation Army to learn about available services in your area or call 1-800-SAL-ARMY.
Mission Statement: The Salvation Army, an international movement,
is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church.
Its message is based on the Bible.
Its ministry is motivated by the love of God.
Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ
and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Teenage children are welcome.
- Senior citizens are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Shelter has a food pantry.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Is faith based.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides counseling.
- Provides assistance with addiction.