About this Shelter
Whether you need a roof over your head for the night or you're looking for an affordable place to call home for years, The Salvation Army has a number of transitional and permanent options in centers throughout Texas that can help.
Thousands of people sleep safely every night because of these programs.
Mission Statement: he Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian
Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission
is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Teenage children are welcome.
- Senior citizens are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Shelter serves hot meals.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Provides long term shelters.
- Provides supportive housing.
- Is faith based.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.
- Provides assistance with addiction.