About this Shelter
The Salvation Army Center of Hope provides a hot meal and overnight lodging for single adults, families, seniors and the disabled who have no other option for safe shelter all in keeping with our mission to meet human needs without discrimination.
A variety of social service programs are also available to those in need.
Mission Statement: The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Senior citizens are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Shelter serves hot meals.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides services for case management.