Helping men, women, and children with meals, safe shelter, life-changing residential programs, employment, and housing resulting in transformed lives.
Their passion is to follow the Lord Jesus Christ's great commission by serving others.
The Miami Campus has served the homeless and needy since 1922.
The administration offices, Center for Men, Center for Women and Children, Jeffrey A.
Tew Education Center, Community Activity Center-which provides out of school and summer programs for children, Food Warehouse, Health Clinic, and Thrift Stores are located in a three-block area off NW 1st Ave. and NW 20th Street.
The Centers offer emergency and residential programs.
An additional building houses 78 men and has a conference center.
The combined Centers provide 390 beds for residential and emergency services.