About this Shelter
They empower homeless families, veterans, and adults to rebuild their lives and find housing.
COTS is nationally recognized for their programs that consistently achieve housing results at twice the national average.
They are more than a shelter;they provide comprehensive services that break the cycle of homelessness for good.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to assist people to transition from homelessness into a permanent home.
- Shelter has a food pantry.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Provides long term shelters.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.
- Provides medical assistance.