About this Shelter
They are a 60-day emergency shelter open 24-hours a day.
With a 65 bed capacity, the shelter provides services to men, women and children of all ages who are victims of domestic violence.
The shelter provides shelter to victims from around the world due to being one of the first shelters in the country to provide services to men.
- 24-hour hotline
- Peer counseling
- Maintaining a business center
- Emergency food and clothing
- Legal assistance with temporary restraining orders/permanent restraining orders
- Response to law enforcement calls
- Response to hospital emergency room calls
- Counseling for children
- Social service advocacy
- Court advocacy/accompaniment
- Household establishment
Call them for bed availability and arrange intake Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
24-hour hotline: (661)945-6736