About this Shelter
Breakthrough's men's and women's transitional housing shelters first aim to meet immediate needs of food and shelter through their kitchens, on-site laundry and showers.
Guests then receive on-site primary and mental health care, employment training, and housing search assistance and placement.
Mission Statement: Breakthrough partners with those affected by poverty to build connections, develop skills and open doors of opportunity.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Teenage children are welcome.
- Senior citizens are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Shelter has a food pantry.
- Shelter serves hot meals.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Provides transitional shelters.
- Provides long term shelters.
- Provides supportive housing.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides services for case management.
- Provides counseling.
- Provides medical assistance.
- Provides mental health counseling.
- Provides assistance with addiction.