About this Shelter
Broward Partnership is a 230-bed short term residential shelter.
The Broward Partnership provides short-term housing and solution-focused services to individuals and families.
The average stay is 60 days.
Mission Statement: The Broward Partnership for the Homeless is committed to reducing homelessness by promoting independence and self-worth through advocacy, housing and comprehensive services.
- Men are welcome.
- Women are welcome.
- Families are welcome.
- Provides emergency shelters.
- Has special services for veterans.
- Provides counseling.
- Provides medical assistance.
- Provides mental health counseling.
- Provides assistance with addiction.